Professional commercial espresso machine.
Made in Italy.
Dimension: 720(W) x 505(D) x 520(H) mm
Net weight: 78kg
Power: 3400W (single/ three phase)
Large 11L boiler
It's inspired by the radio orchestra. Born almost a century ago allowed many people to be able to listen to real orchestra that previously could not attend. With the same spirit "Radiofonica" is born as a traditional espresso machine to give an easier and simplier opportunity to more people around the world to enjoy a good, traditional coffee extraction system.
- E 61 "Levetta" raised brewing groups
- Frame completely of satined stainless steel AISI 304
- Boiler of copper, pipes of copper and pipe fittings of durable brass
- Dual gauges for boiler and pump pressure control
- Automatic boiler water loading
- Boiler tap for manual discharge
- Built-in RPM motor pump with air cooling/ fluid-o tech rotary pump
- Protection thermostat for heating element
- 4 volumetric metering selections (from each group) programmable from touchpad
- Visual boiler water gauge
- Two multi-directional powerful steam wands
- One hot water outlet
- Included one portafilter for single cup, two for double cup and a blind filter
- LED lights on the back panel
Remarks: Installation requires direct water connection or with an external pump connection to bottled water